How to Calm down, Slow Down, Recharge Your Batteries and Reclaim Regulate over Your Life
Today’s world is charging at a breakneck speed. People are working over twelve hours every single day, catching extra minutes of sleep in the metro, and completely giving up on the antiquated notion of time to spend with their own kids. There are people in their twenties neglecting every single aspect of their lives but their careers looking twice older than they should.
And 1 person out of 4 dies from cardiovascular disease – caused mostly by unhealthy eating, a lack of physical activity, smoking, and consuming too much alcohol and worthless junk food that clogs their arteries.
This book will teach you how to step away from noise, Calm down and recharge your batteries so you have enough left in you to Regulate your life. Here are probably the most things you’ll be able to learn:
– why rituals create your life and how to develop a proper morning routine to ensure a calm mind.
– 3 main stress management techniques for recharging you’re probably not aware of. They are able to make you well-rested or, if you fail to remember them, extremely exhausted.
– how to get away from highly-stimulating surroundings to recharge in peace. If you live in a city, you MUST read this chapter.
– how to let go of negative nagging thoughts you’ll’t get out of your head. You don’t have to carry them with you always.
– 7 powerful habits to reduce stress. And no, I’m not talking about obvious advice. You’ll discover how to exactly reduce stress with lesser-known tips.
This is your chance to find out what the hard science says about how to grow to be more relaxed. You too can in the end recharge your batteries and regain Regulate over your life. Learn how.