As a car owner you might know that rats are a big menace for cars. A few of the Rat Repellents to be had today are either difficult to apply or are simply not effective.
Introducing No Entry : The Rat Repellent Spray for Car.
No Entry is a smell and taste based product, which prevents Rats from getting close to the car engines especially the cables, once sprayed properly. The bitter taste is the second one level of defense built in the product, which prevents Rats from reattacking the object. Once sprayed properly No Entry can prevent Rats for up to 3 months from attacking the engine. And no, you wouldn’t smell No Entry inside the car.
How to use:
- Wash the engine with water before first time use of No Entry for better results
- Let the Engine dry
- Spray No Entry evenly on all the Engine
- Make sure that all the engine is sufficiently wet
- One can of 200ML must be sufficient for 4 sprays
- Since use is once in each and every 3 months, it must last for 1 year
- In case your car has any cables running underneath the car, please use the spray over those cables as well
- Wash your hands with soap after use to clear off bitter taste from spillage on your hands
- If the Engine is washed for any reason, please spray No Entry once more.
- RECOMMENDED: Use of Mask and Hand Gloves at the same time as spraying
- Made in India – No Entry is Made in India by NICHEM.
- The formulation has been devised through original research by eminent former Professor of ICT (formerly referred to as UDCT)
- No Entry is tested at ICT for efficacy
- Safe for Car – No Entry is water based. It does not contain Alcohol, LPG, DME or any flammable substance
- Non-toxic – No Entry is completely non-toxic
- Eco friendly – No Entry does not contain any harmful, toxic chemicals. No Entry does not harm the environment.
Helps to keep Rats away from Car Engine for up to 3 months
Only Repels Rats. Does not kill them
Environmentally Friendly, Non-Toxic & Easy to Use
Disposable Mask and Hand Gloves Included in the Box