Published by NCERT, this Science Textbook for Class 9 closely follows the guidelines and syllabus that has been laid out by CBSE. It comes in a paperback form and contains within itself different chapters that cover the syllabus in its entirety. The content of this book is written in a simple language, which will not only help the students to grasp the basic concepts but also will help them to learn the topics by heart.
Table of Contents:
• Chapter 1 – Matter In Our Surroundings
• Chapter 2 – Is Matter Around Us Pure
• Chapter 3 – Atoms and Molecules
• Chapter 4 – Structure of the Atom
• Chapter 5 – The Fundamental Unit of Life
• Chapter 6 – Tissues
• Chapter 7 – Diversity in Living Organisms
• Chapter 8 – Motion
• Chapter 9 – Force and Laws of Motion
• Chapter 10 – Gravitation
• Chapter 11 – Energy and work
• Chapter 12 – Sound
• Chapter 13 – Why do we fall ill
• Chapter 14 – Natural Resources
• Chapter 15 – Improvement in Food Resources
Salient Features of this Textbook:
• It contains clear illustrations that showcase different scientific phenomenon with clear tags and labels.
• Divided into subsections, each chapter contains enriched content that help the students to learn and cover the whole syllabus with ease.
• Containing different equations, it works as a great tool for students to learn the basic concepts with which they can later use to solve problems relating to Physics.