An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Munich, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map – all designed that can assist you see the easiest of Munich.
Spent time on the fascinating Deutsches Museum, head over to Schloss Nymphenburg, explore the full of life Museum District or spend a lazy afternoon in one of the vital city’s many beer gardens. From Top 10 traditional pubs to Top 10 walks and cycling tours – discover the most efficient of Munich with this easy-to-use Go back and forth guide.
Inside Top 10 Munich:
– Five easy-to-follow itineraries that can assist you profit from your trip
– Top 10 lists showcase the most efficient Munich attractions, including Marienplatz, Olympiapark, the Alte Pinakothek and more
– Free laminated pull-out map of Munich, plus seven colour area maps
– In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Munich’s most interesting areas, with the most efficient places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
– Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
– Essential Go back and forth tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
– Colour maps can help you navigate with ease
– Covers Downtown, the Old Town, Schwabing, the University DIstrict, the Isar RIver, Upper Bavaria and more
Staying for longer and want a more comprehensive guide? Try our DK Eyewitness Go back and forth Guide Munich and the Bavarian Alps.
About DK Eyewitness Go back and forth: DK’s Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short go back and forth, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend go back and forth or cultural break. DK is the world’s leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.